
Hi everyone!! It has been awhile since I've posted. I have really been busy working! Molly is ready for St. Patrick's Day so I thought I would post a pic. Things are moving along slowly as far as the adoption process goes. I am waiting for a form called the I-171H form that allows me to adopt. It should be approximately 2-3 wks before I get this form in the mail. I hope to have all of my paperwork completed and sent to China by mid April. At that time the real wait begins, probably 10 months. I hope everyone has a good week!!
2 comments:
Is that your dog? She looks just like my Buffy - except Buffy doesn't have a cool hat like that!
Hey- my dog's name is Molly too- except I spell it Mollie- she is a 5 month old lab mix- oh- and she doesn't have a cute hat either.. I'll have to work on that one, huh?
Post a Comment