...as far as renovations go I know this to be true. It has been 2 weeks and the cabinets started to go in today. The hardwood floors look nice. Wayne, the contractor plans finish the kitchen by tuesday. I can't wait, I am tired of take-out!
I think that's progressed really rapidly compared with my sister's and mother's kitchen renovations! But, I'm sure eating out for more than a few days gets old real fast. It's looking great! What recipe will you make first in your new kitchen? I hope you've got some good pots and pans. If not, I highly recommend Analon. I purchased a set last summer, and I love them!
1 comment:
I think that's progressed really rapidly compared with my sister's and mother's kitchen renovations! But, I'm sure eating out for more than a few days gets old real fast. It's looking great! What recipe will you make first in your new kitchen? I hope you've got some good pots and pans. If not, I highly recommend Analon. I purchased a set last summer, and I love them!
Post a Comment