Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Good Times!!
Well I just returned from my trip to Omaha to see my PT school buddies! We had a blast, 2 more infants were present and they are sooo sweet! We spent most of our time catching up with the events of the last year and re-living some moments in our past! One neat thing that happened was on Sunday morning during a power walk, I was discussing the adoption process with my friend that is contemplating international adoption. I told her she and her husband should look into going to a seminar. We attended her Church service later that morning and there was AWAA(my agency) in her church program stating they would be holding a seminar the following Saturday. To top it off, an America World family that brought their daughter home in Feb spoke at the end of the service. I remembered following their website. It was nice to be able to speak with them after the service. How remarkable is that!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just came upon your blog- I love it. Congratulations on being DTC!!! We have been praying for all you waiting moms out there! : )
Post a Comment