Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Supper's on the Table!
I just returned from this place called "Supper's on the Table". Several of my gal pals and I went together to assemble meals to freeze and cook later. It was really cool, you pick out 8 meals to make and if you're single you can split them in half and have 16. They have all the ingredients and you just assemble the meal and they clean up after you. Heaven!! I made Pecan Crusted Grouper, Grilled Tuna with Dill, Chicken Marbella-a Greek inspired dish, Savory Mariniated Flank Steak, Grilled Chicken with Southern BBQ Sauce, French Toast Casserole and Tradd Street Chicken-a Charleston favorite. The split meals can even serve 3-4 people. I thought this would be good to try for future reference! A girl can only live on Lean Cuisine for so long;)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's a great idea! I like the new music, too.
Wow, that sounds like fun. We have something similar to that here in Sarasota but I have been waiting to find someone that had been to one before I tried it. Maybe I will get some of my girlfriends together and make a nite of it.
Post a Comment