Sunday, December 03, 2006

Grandma this one's for you..

3 comments:

Joannah said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Hey, I received the books in the mail a couple days ago. Thank you! I'm going to try and read at least one of them after I turn in my last paper for this class next weekend. I haven't had time to read anything for pleasure in quite a while, so I'm really excited!

Anonymous said...

This is so adorable and I know Grandma will love this! I can tell how proud she is to be the future Grandma to Sloan!

Anonymous said...

Mariah - I got your directions on how to post comics and I think I understand but I'm having trouble on the website - I can't even see the comics it always says "No Referrer" - which website do you use to get them?? You can email me - beckybilby@hotmail.com

THanks - :)