Sunday, January 21, 2007

The Wait

Well, the first 8 months of waiting really went by quickly. When I started the process this is the time I was expected to receive a referral for baby Sloan. Now it would be a miracle if I was half way to a referral. For some reason this month I feel I have hit the wall??? brick wall??

I guess the holiday hustle and bustle took my mind off the wait. I guess I need something to look forward to!! Time to plan a vacation!

5 comments:

C's Mom said...

Yep...anything to distract from the winter wait!

Thinking of you.

wzgirl said...

Ever think about visiting the West Coast?? We have an incredible Chinatown in SF!!!

Joannah said...

I think planning a vacation is a great idea! I'm so thankful to my mom and dad for planning our family vacation this coming August in Kauai. I'm totally looking forward to it, and I think it will break the year up nicely.

I think wzgirl's suggestion is a fine one, too!

Donna said...

A trip to Chinatown in SF sounds likea fantastic idea!!

Mariah said...

My Aunt and Uncle use to live in San Leandro,. We flew out to see them when I was about 10 or 11. I can remember going to Chinatown, Lombard St, Golden Gate Br, etc. It was alot of fun and I would love to return as an adult!!