Well it's been nine months since my log in date. Thank goodness I don't look like the above picture!! Eeekk!! That can't be real, seriously, can it?!?!
I've seen multiples look pretty close...of course those women are on their sides in a hospital. you wouldn't see that wandering around in a bikini! That pic is definitely a fake-o or she'd be puffier and her breasts would be leaping out of that top!
9 comments:
I've seen multiples look pretty close...of course those women are on their sides in a hospital. you wouldn't see that wandering around in a bikini! That pic is definitely a fake-o or she'd be puffier and her breasts would be leaping out of that top!
Oh, and congrats on nine months! I got all distracted by the picture LOL
Happy 9!
And thanks, CJ, for making me look directly at her breasts, too:)
Sorry AM - job hazard only! ;0)
I think I'm gonna have to give Mariah the letter "B" with all this big, belly, breast discussion ;0)
Thanks for playing along Mariah!
OMGOD, that is one hellofa picture, Mariah. I think that lady has been pg for 18-24 months or something.
Happy #9!
That picture scares me! ;-)
Happy Nine Months!
OMG!
Happy 9 months!
Happy 9 months Mariah! OOOh, I am SO glad that we do not have to go through that during the adoption process. :)
Post a Comment