I really can not believe I've been waiting 10 months since my paperwork was logged in China! Time really passes quickly. Currently the wait is 17 months for a referral but I wouldn't be surprised if it went up to 24...que sera, sera.On another note..I leave for a little vacation tomorrow!! I'll be skiing in Tahoe for a few days...pray I return in one piece!;-)

6 comments:
Congrats on 10 behind you.
Looking at that other picture (and laughing) make sure you only turn left on your trip, please!
Have fun.
Tahoe should be GORGEOUS this weekend. Have a blastola! XO
Have a super trip - sounds wonderful!!! And congrats on 10 - you are a long way ahead of us!!!!
Congrats on 10! And enjoy the trip-- I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Tahoe!!
Happy #10! Remember when we started all this? Sheesh! Who knew...
Have a wonderful time in Tahoe!
Happy 10 Mariah! Can you believe it has almost been a year? Have a great time in Tahoe. Happy skiing.
Hugs,
Jonni
Post a Comment