Congrats Mariah! I just saw the wonderful news posted on RQ. So happy for you my friend and she is just the most adorable and beautiful love bug. She is so tiny and gorgeous! Congrats my friend. I hope you can bring her home quickly. :)
ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh! What a beautiful baby, congrats from Spain, we're waiting our baby too,.., our LID is 26 march 2006 (uf), but I can imagine your happiness... CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN, she is lovely. Felisa
I can only imagine how long it has been for you. We were LID 3/10/06 and were matched in May 2009. That was a long wait and here you have been waiting for more than a year since then...However, now your wait has been worth it! Sloan is absolutely adorable! What a little peanut!! So sweet. Best wishes for a speedy TA. Maybe you'll be home for the holidays! Congratulations:)
She's super adorable. like a little baby doll. I can see why she's captivated you so. i share your LID and am having the same problem! It amazing how these babes just capture your heart by a picture. I can only imagine how "gone" we'll be when we have them in our arms! All the best, mama!
12 comments:
She's DARLING!!! Congratulations!!!
Gayle
Single Mom to Two Daughters From china
So gorgeous... congrats...
Oh my Good Goddess - what an adorable sweet nugget your girl is, Mariah! So happpppyyyy! xo
what a beautiful little girl! Congrats.
No kidding! She's absolutely precious!!!
Congratulations on your beautiful little girl! Hope your wait to travel is short.
Susan, mama to Rachel Shu-Ting, born 1-17-06 in Hunan
Congrats Mariah! I just saw the wonderful news posted on RQ. So happy for you my friend and she is just the most adorable and beautiful love bug. She is so tiny and gorgeous! Congrats my friend. I hope you can bring her home quickly. :)
Hugs,
Jonni
Oh, she is precious!! CONGRATULATIONS!! REJOICE!!!
Sheri
ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh! What a beautiful baby, congrats from Spain, we're waiting our baby too,.., our LID is 26 march 2006 (uf), but I can imagine your happiness...
CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN, she is lovely.
Felisa
I can only imagine how long it has been for you. We were LID 3/10/06 and were matched in May 2009. That was a long wait and here you have been waiting for more than a year since then...However, now your wait has been worth it! Sloan is absolutely adorable! What a little peanut!! So sweet. Best wishes for a speedy TA. Maybe you'll be home for the holidays! Congratulations:)
Shannon, Mom to two beautiful Chinese daughters
Sabrina 8, home in 11/03
Holly 2, home in 7/09
breathtaking. Seriously. heartstoppingly gorgeous!
She's super adorable. like a little baby doll. I can see why she's captivated you so.
i share your LID and am having the same problem! It amazing how these babes just capture your heart by a picture. I can only imagine how "gone" we'll be when we have them in our arms!
All the best, mama!
Post a Comment