I got and email from America World that my Group 262 has a Log In Date(LID) of 5.17.06!! This is the date that China officially enters us into their system. At the current processing times my referral should be this time next year. We can pray for a quicker time frame people! Anyway I purchased the above t-shirt online. It was an impulse purchase and I am not sure I will wear it any time soon. I am afraid it could evoke the comment "I thought you were pregnant" or "you are beginning to show" and this could shatter my so-so body image and self esteem! Ha! Anyway I think it will be fun to wear once I receive my referral or on the plane to China! At that point nothing could bring me down!
Thursday, May 18, 2006
It's official I have a LID!!
I got and email from America World that my Group 262 has a Log In Date(LID) of 5.17.06!! This is the date that China officially enters us into their system. At the current processing times my referral should be this time next year. We can pray for a quicker time frame people! Anyway I purchased the above t-shirt online. It was an impulse purchase and I am not sure I will wear it any time soon. I am afraid it could evoke the comment "I thought you were pregnant" or "you are beginning to show" and this could shatter my so-so body image and self esteem! Ha! Anyway I think it will be fun to wear once I receive my referral or on the plane to China! At that point nothing could bring me down!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations on such a quick LID - come on referral!
I think that's a cute shirt and I hope you'll wear it.
Congratulations on your LID! It's a great feeling - hope the wait gets shorter for you. I'm also with AWAA, waiting 7 months now with no end in sight.
Have a great day!
Congrats!!
P.S - kitchen looks great =)
Post a Comment