I love these Marvin comics!! I came across your blog through the MayMagpies and added you to my links under MayMagpies headings, hope that is ok. Happy Turkey Day!
I love your Marvin comics - I have tried to get those on the website it links to but it always gives me an error - any ideas on why that won't work??? I'd love to get those too.
7 comments:
Yay! So sweet, Mariah. Happy Thanksgiving to you! XO
Love the Marvin comics you share with us. That is so sweet! Mariah, I hope you have a great Thanksgiving too!
Hugs!
Happy Turkey Day, Mariah!
Hopefully we'll be home with our daughters by next Thanksgiving! Happy Turkey Day.
That is too precious!!!
I love these Marvin comics!! I came across your blog through the MayMagpies and added you to my links under MayMagpies headings, hope that is ok.
Happy Turkey Day!
I love your Marvin comics - I have tried to get those on the website it links to but it always gives me an error - any ideas on why that won't work??? I'd love to get those too.
Post a Comment