Yes to ski! I am going with some friends and we will be going to Heavenly ski resort. I can't wait, time to do some lunges and squats to get my knees ready!!
Good for you! We've been itching to travel too. We're going to the Oregon coast in February. Have a great time in Tahoe. -Amy M. (AWAA group 262 LID 5/16/06)
Oh, man, I LOVE Tahoe!!!!!! I'm so crazy psyched for you. We used to live about two hours from there and would go up whenever we had the chance. So beautiful.
7 comments:
Beautiful! Wish I could fit in your suitcase ;0)
Wonderful! Are you going to go skiing?
Yes to ski! I am going with some friends and we will be going to Heavenly ski resort. I can't wait, time to do some lunges and squats to get my knees ready!!
Good for you! We've been itching to travel too. We're going to the Oregon coast in February. Have a great time in Tahoe. -Amy M. (AWAA group 262 LID 5/16/06)
Oh, man, I LOVE Tahoe!!!!!! I'm so crazy psyched for you. We used to live about two hours from there and would go up whenever we had the chance. So beautiful.
As Napolean Dynamite would say...LUCKY!!!! :)
I hope you have an awesome time!
Post a Comment