Happy first birthday!! I hope there isn't a #2. :)
What a cutie, cutie pic - is that you? I hope that you are smiling as big as the girly in the pic today. We had banana cream pie! YUM!
Happy First! I had a brownie, does that count?
No that's not me...just a picture I (borrowed) from a google search.:-)
Happy Birthday LID!
Happy one year down!
Happy One Year to You!! Now we're praying it speeds up!!!
Happy LID day.
What wonderful news! Happy 1 YEAR LIDiversary. Hope we are almost there.Hugs,Jonniwww.journeytosofia.com
I hope that by this time next year you will have sweet little Sloan in your arms!Happy One Year Anniversary!
Happy happy joy joy! you are getting there!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Happy first birthday!! I hope there isn't a #2. :)
What a cutie, cutie pic - is that you? I hope that you are smiling as big as the girly in the pic today. We had banana cream pie! YUM!
Happy First! I had a brownie, does that count?
No that's not me...just a picture I (borrowed) from a google search.:-)
Happy Birthday LID!
Happy one year down!
Happy One Year to You!! Now we're praying it speeds up!!!
Happy LID day.
What wonderful news! Happy 1 YEAR LIDiversary. Hope we are almost there.
Hugs,
Jonni
www.journeytosofia.com
I hope that by this time next year you will have sweet little Sloan in your arms!
Happy One Year Anniversary!
Happy happy joy joy! you are getting there!
Post a Comment