Today China posted on their website that May 2006 dossiers have made it into the matching room! One step closer to baby Sloan!! I made it through review...thank goodness for some progress!!
I hope everyone had a great 4th of July!! This is how Molly spent most of the evening...fireworks are not her favorite! ;)
I agree, Hallelujah! Now for an increase in the pace of referrals. Can you bring the Hallelujah chorus soundtrack with us to China? We could play it as we get our kids! Tee-hee!
Not too much longer until Sloan arrives! Just thinking about you today and wanted to say hello. Hope you are well and had a great Mother's Day. Can you believe that your baby girl is in China and only about 25 more days of referrals until you get yours. So excited for you.
9 comments:
Poor Molly!
Congrats on the awesome review room news. Celebrate the milestone, mama-to-be!
Love the drama in your soundbite - much different from mine. LOL!
Congrats, girl! XO
I'm in review now.... can't wait til it's over!
Congrats to you!
congrats!
poor, sweet Molly!
Congrats on being out of review! Isn't it awesome? Poor little Molly. Nullsy hates em' too. Hope your 4th was wonderful.
Hugs,
Jonni
I agree, Hallelujah! Now for an increase in the pace of referrals. Can you bring the Hallelujah chorus soundtrack with us to China? We could play it as we get our kids! Tee-hee!
Fellow 5-16-06 LIDer,
-Amy
congrats mariah. that is so exciting. YEAH!!!!!!
Hi hon,
Just wanted to stop by and say "hi". Hope you are doing well. Miss you.
Hugs,
Jonni
Hey Mariah,
Not too much longer until Sloan arrives! Just thinking about you today and wanted to say hello. Hope you are well and had a great Mother's Day. Can you believe that your baby girl is in China and only about 25 more days of referrals until you get yours. So excited for you.
Hugs,
Jonni
Post a Comment