Ok, so it has been over 3 years since my last post. What have I been doing?? Waiting, waiting, waiting....and I've moved, lost my dear sweet Molly girl and finally decided to get to work on Sloan's room. Last week my agency did the pre-referral conference call!! In my agency, my group is next for referrals. We are told 1 to 2 months! After all this time I actually feel like I am not ready. The bad thing is that I had to start another paperwork renewal process. UGH!!
4 comments:
Soon! It is worth the wait. I went along to China 2 years ago to get my granddaughter. I am amazed everytime I look at her. She is so beautiful and so smart, absolutely amazing. I am looking forward to following your amazing journey to your little girl. Blessings
Hey Mariah! So glad to hear that you are in your agency's next group. You have waited so long for your sweet Sloan and you are going to be such an awesome mommy! I am so sorry to hear about Molly. I hope you love your new place and hope your parents are doing great too. They were so sweet to send a quilt square for Sofia's blanket. I will never forget that. :)
Can't wait to see your beautiful Sloan's face. Good luck and hope it is SOON!!!!! :)
hugs,
Jonni
Good to see you back! It's really getting exciting isn't it?
Looks like you might get Sloan's referral in the next group. So exciting!!!!! :)
Hugs,
Jonni
Post a Comment