Friday, July 14, 2006

Good Wishes Scrapbook

Today I found this cute scrapbook at a local craft store. I plan to place all the good wishes Sloan receives in the pages of this book! I thought the book looked like a quilt and would be perfect to display these treasures! I also love the bright colors! So far I have 31 wishes and still need to mail out my request letters to friends and family. I hope to mail those out this weekend!

4 comments:

Eileen said...

Oh that's pretty! I need to get one of those!

I still have all Lindsey's wishes in an envelope (she was adopted 2 years ago!). The squares are all sewn together, the material and supplies to finish the quilt are bought, but that's it. Poor Allison's squares will probably stay in a pile for a few years. Maybe after we're home and settled in with her, I'll pay someone to finish both quilts. I'd love for them to be done, oh sometime before they graduate high school!

Sandra said...

How cute! It's perfect for holding the good wishes! I'm going to be working on getting my wishes and squares for the May DTC group this weekend so hopefully you'll have another one to add to your count soon!

Joannah said...

That's such a cute book! I love it.

Mariah said...

I found it at Michael's, not sure if they are nationwide?