Molly and I have had company for the past few days. My parents are RV'ing in North Carolina and they dropped their dog Sadie off for a visit. Sadie is the "designer Dog" as a friend of mine calls her. She is Whippet and such a sweetie. The two of them are so funny. When one moves the other moves, when
one barks the other barks. As my Mom says they are as thick as mud. It is also funny to see their different personalities. Molly always plays a bit hard to get but when Sadie is around she realizes there is competition and is much more lovey dovey. Molly also usually takes her time eating her meals but when Sadie is around she has to gobble it up because Sadie eats like a maniac. I think they really enjoy each other but they wear each other out because when the visit is over they are both wiped out for a couple days. 
Sadie and Molly on kitty cat patrol.
4 comments:
I love the way Sadie and Molly cuddle in the chair together. My girls never snuggle up.
Mariah, I love the dogs! It's a shame that Sadie has to leave. I'm sure Molly will miss her. I love animals and these two look like they have personality..
Blessings,
Lili Diaz
They are too sweet. I love dogs. : )
Isn't that the way it usually is with family visits? I know I need some good recovery resting afterward. I love the pics - the girls are so cute together.
Post a Comment