I was tagged by Jenny about books. Here goes...
A book that changed my life... A Passage to the Heart by Families with Children from China
A book I have read more than once...The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren
A book to take to a deserted island..Primitive Camping for Dummies;-)
A book that made me laugh... Marley and Me by John Grogan
A book that made me cry..Saving Millie by Mort Kondracki
A book I wish had been written.. The 3 minute Maid: How to clean your house in 3 minutes.
A book I wish had never been written.. Whatever manual the terrorists are using.
A book I am currently reading..Experiencing God by Henry Blackaby & Claude King
A book I plan on reading..Adopting on Your Own: The complete guide to Adopting as a Single Parent by Lee Varon
I tag anyone that would like to share their books...
No comments:
Post a Comment