Well I have completed my first trimester! Ha! (Is it called a trimester because it is 3 months long or because there are 3 of them in a normal pregnancy??) Morning sickness was very minimal but I've sure had some cravings!!;-)
Congats on the 3 months! Surely we are at least 1/3 of the way there now! And I hear ya on the cravings, I swear I've never eaten as much as this past month and my clothes are starting to feel it too! hehe
3 comments:
Congratulations! That was a breeze, right?
Congrats, girl! You are just one day behind me. I hear ya on the cravings. Ever since you mentioned the shrimp and grits - I been' craving some!
Congats on the 3 months! Surely we are at least 1/3 of the way there now! And I hear ya on the cravings, I swear I've never eaten as much as this past month and my clothes are starting to feel it too! hehe
Post a Comment