Monday, August 21, 2006

Sloan's 1st Good Wishes from family!

After a frustrating day at work it was so nice to come home to 2 wishes sent by family!! These wishes are so special and I can feel the love for baby Sloan!! Two of my Mom's sisters and my Uncles sent the following wishes:

The wish above was sent to me by my Aunt Una and Uncle Carl in Springdale, AR. Their last name is Carpenter and therefore the carpenter tool fabric. How creative and cool! They offered a scripture:
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us be glory in the church and Christ Jesus. Ephesians 3:20



Aunt Barb and Uncle Bob sent the above wish. They are from Jefferson City, MO. They have their own Mooney plane and spend alot of time flying here and there to visit family and friends; the fabric they chose really reflects their passion. The wish is for Love, Hope and Prayers. It also says: "Little girls are precious gifts, wrapped in love serene. Their dresses tied with sashes, their future tied with dreams."

Thanks yall, I love you!

2 comments:

wzgirl said...

Oh! Mariah - how wonderful! I LOVE the carpenter fabric. What a gift for you and Sloan.

Special K said...

Hi Mariah
Been lurking on your blog a bit. If you're still working on quilt squares, I'd love to exchange.

Who is that singing? Sounds like Sade. I love it!

Hop over to my blog and hit my e-mail link if you want to swap squares. :)