Monday, October 16, 2006

5 months down...

Check out the ticker another month down. Molly is such a sweetie to endure this humiliation. She did get an extra doggie biscuit today!!

8 comments:

Joannah said...

What a good doggy!

Congratulations on another month gone by.

wzgirl said...

Oh my GOSH, Mariah!!!! What a sweetheart Molly is - how long did she keep that on??? And, Happy BDay to your mama - cute pic!!

C's Mom said...

Heeheee....I think sweet Molly earned the whole box for that kind of patience.

C's Mom said...

Congrats on your five months down! ;0)

Anonymous said...

Mariah,

HAPPY LIDIVERSARY! Molly has got to be one of the cutest furbabies ever! I can never get my dog to keep on her Halloween outfit. Thanks for the adorable pic. :)

Anonymous said...

Mariah,

HAPPY LIDIVERSARY! Molly has got to be one of the cutest furbabies ever! I can never get my dog to keep on her Halloween outfit. Thanks for the adorable pic. :)

Donna said...

Happy LIDiversary! Love Molly's outfit. I think she deserve two extra biscuits!

Tammy said...

AWWWWW, what a sweet (and slightly humiliating) picture. If only we could read her mind when sporting this puppy pumpkin gear.....

Very funny.

Everyday brings you one day closer to your baby - you'll get there.