I started working on Sloan's Good Wishes Quilt scrapbook this evening. I completed one page that contains the wishes from my parents and my brother. I plan to separate my wishes into Family & Friends, May 2006 DTC, AWAA families and blogging friends.
9 comments:
You are so ON it, Mariah! I'm impressed. How much time did that take you? It looks awesome! It is so nice to have everything together so you can flip page by page & share with others. Soon, though....soon, you will have to start to SEW, Mariah!! hee!
It's a beautiful page Mariah! I may have to come visit you to get some motivation to start mine!
That's so pretty. You're a really talented scrapbooker.
That's so pretty. You're a really talented scrapbooker.
That's so pretty. You're a really talented scrapbooker.
That's so pretty. You're a really talented scrapbooker.
Mariah,
It looks beautiful. What a nice way of presenting these. :)
Mariah,
Your page is so pretty. I like separating the wishes the way you are.
This page looks great, and good for you for getting started on it! All these projects really do help the wait go by.
Also, thank you for organizing the ornament swap in our DTC group. I think it will be a fun swap.
Post a Comment