Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!! Things are going great here. Sloan is such a blessing and I am so thankful she is here. Mimi said the other day "what a blessing Sloan is to us and I hope we will be a blessing to her someday" we sure pray it's true! Sloan is crawling alot and picking up speed everyday, as well as pulling up to stand without much difficulty. She also likes to mimick sounds and is able to point to Mommy's nose. Her sleep is improving everyday and she LOVES pattycake especially Mimi's version. She also gained almost a pound in 2 weeks and is now on the US growth chart!

Sorry for the "Charlie Brown" Christmas Tree but I opted not to put up a big one for fear it would be too much stimulation and then disappear at the new year!

Sloan loves this creepy Santa...she points to it and smiles whenever we go buy him!
4 comments:
Sounds like Sloan is really thriving now. You are definately a blessing and she will always know that. May you all have a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Take lots of pictures and video. You will cherish them forever. They grow up so fast.
Hey girl- she looks awesome.
And I am creeped out by the creepy Santa.
Merry Christmas friend!!
So good to hear from you. And glad Sloan is starting to settle into her new life.
Merry Christmas!
Hi,
So glad to hear that Sloan is settling in with you. She is getting good American food, I guess. She'll be fitting into those 9 month clothes and outgrowing them.
Much love to you both,
Aunt Norma
Post a Comment