After about 30 hours of travel we made it back to the USA!! Sloan was a trooper through it all. We were lucky to have an extra empty seat in both of our return flights, which was a lifesaver. Dad and I were both exhausted and are starting to feel like human beings again. ****Special thanks to Aunt Mary and Uncle Dwight who helped Mom deliver us from the airport!!**** We still have our days and nights mixed up but that is getting better each day. Thanks for all of the prayers! Here is a picture of our welcome home banner from Shari and Frannie, as well as a photo of Sloan in her stroller, strolling around the house because it is too cold outside per Nana!
Sunday, December 05, 2010
We're home!!!!
After about 30 hours of travel we made it back to the USA!! Sloan was a trooper through it all. We were lucky to have an extra empty seat in both of our return flights, which was a lifesaver. Dad and I were both exhausted and are starting to feel like human beings again. ****Special thanks to Aunt Mary and Uncle Dwight who helped Mom deliver us from the airport!!**** We still have our days and nights mixed up but that is getting better each day. Thanks for all of the prayers! Here is a picture of our welcome home banner from Shari and Frannie, as well as a photo of Sloan in her stroller, strolling around the house because it is too cold outside per Nana!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I am soooo glad you had a safe return home. Now your life together really begins. Enjoy the time you have to bond and be selfish. You all have waited a loooong time for this. Sloan looks so happy. I am sure you have a smile that no one can wipe away. Love ya!
So glad you all made it home safe and sound.
Sloan looks like she likes being home.
Love you,
Uncle Paul & Aunt Norma
Welcome home! I loved seeing all the pics of you and Sloan in China. Take it easy, rest up, get over that jet lag and just enjoy these moments as you get to know your daughter. :)
Welcome home! Just in time for lots of Christmas fun. :)
I am glad you guys made it home!!! : ) Praying for you!! Hope you are well. Say hi to your sweet baby girl!!
SHe looks so perfect!!!! Hope you enjoy your first christmas together!! COngratulation again!
Glad you had a safe trip home. The jet lag is terrible. It took me 2 weeks to get back to normal. I hope you keep posting, I love seeing her pictures. Blessings
Post a Comment