What a difference a week makes!! Those first few days were rough let me tell you, then followed by MD visits on Tuesday and Thursday...brutal. The chest x-ray might have been the worst..what a terrible contraption. Our nights are much better, sweet Sloan goes to sleep much easier and last night slept through with only a diaper change. She feels more comfortable each day and her personality is a riot. I continue to use the Ergo as much a possible daily and we play a lot too. Mimi(we decided Nana didn't fit) and Papaw are still here and I think I might start charging rent...except they are earning their keep! Here are a few more photos!

Sloan with Mimi and Papaw..meeting Sadie close up.

Aunt Barb made this sock monkey years ago..Sloan thinks it is a hoot!

Standing tall!

This changing pad has been very handy...especially the few times Sloan forgot that she is no longer in split pants and let it go when open to air. Ha! Thx Aunt Mary!
2 comments:
She looks very happy :) I know you're exhausted and glad to hear she's starting to sleep better. Can't wait to meet her!
Bridgette
She is sooooo cute. I am glad you are settling in to a routine. So much fun. Can't wait to meet her. Just let me know when.
Post a Comment