Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 3

Today we started with a church service then on to Jade factory, Chinese lunch, Great Wall, Chinese dinner and the acrobats show. It was beautiful in Beijing today, with a brisk wind the smog was gone and clear sky! We leave early in the am to fly to Nanchang, Jiangxi Provience and meet babies around noon!!
I am having difficulty posting pictures but hope to be able to at our next hotel. Thanks for the comments!

5 comments:

Julie said...

yeah!!! I'm so excited for you!!!

Joannah said...

So exciting! Are the Markmillers in your travel group? It sounds like you are doing the very same thing on the same day, and you're both with AWAA. I love that both of you are there at the same time. :)

mike and amy said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome!! Praying for all of you on your big day. Thanks for sharing about your trip. We are eager to follow in your footsteps.

Lisa and Tate said...

so excited for you to be holding your sweet Sloan! Cannot wait to see her and the staff that is accompaning her to your arms.

Diane said...

I am praying for you. I am soooo excited. Can't wait to see Sloan in your arms.~Diane Lee