Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving! We are doing well except I am having a hard time posting pictures again. :-( Sloan is doing well, I can tell sometimes that she is grieving but I have been able to see some signs of attachment. She had a harder time falling alseep last night but she is also teething, at least that is my 'expert' opinion. Ha! She is really small..9mos clothes are very roomy. We think she weighs about 13 lbs but will find out exactly on tuesday at the medical exam. She eats like a champ!!! We leave Nanchang today and head to Guangzhou were we will stay the rest of our time before coming home. I will continue to try and post pictures. Have a great day!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

she is a tiny doll! love the pictures. Hopefully she weighs more than 13lbs, though...get some turkey in that girl! LOL..love the smiles.

Anonymous said...

I just saw your pictures today. Such a cutie and you look like you are enjoying being with her.

Love & prayers,
Aunt Norma